So you want to migrate, convert, or build your website in WordPress? Maybe you have a html (or static) website, or you’re on a legacy custom CMS – one way or another, you want a WordPress website.
Excellent choice, wise one!
We here @ WebMechanix wear “I <3 WordPress” bumper stickers on our cars.
“Why?”, you ask?
Because WordPress is the best Content Management System (CMS) in the world (that statement is subject to our opinion).
Why Build Your Website With WordPress
WebMechanix is a Search Engine Optimization company – so most of everything we do on the internet is with search engine marketing in mind.
Our goal is for our websites and our client websites to come up first when someone is searching for the products, services, or information that the website contains.
OK, So How Does WordPress Fit Into That?
Didn’t mean to get off track there, but WordPress is an integral part to our search engine marketing success.
Let me explain why converting, migrating, or building your website in WordPress is advantageous:
- First and foremost – when you need to make a quick change to the content of your website, WordPress makes this easy to do. That means you don’t have to call your web designer and pay them to make a simple adjustment to your site’s content.
- Easy to build a “static”, information based website – AND easily add and use the blogging features.
- You can make WordPress look and feel any which way you like… that means if you have a website design that you already like, you can migrate or convert that website into WordPress. WordPress themes do not have to look like a blog.
- Have multiple users who can publish to your website. Say you want to have all your employees blog on a regular basis, and you want to track to make sure they are actually doing it. Well, you can set up each employee with a user account (or “log in”) to your WordPress website and have them write blog posts! – There are built in controls to make sure they cannot touch the main website content, only write and edit blog posts of their own… WordPress is awesome.
Wait, How Does WordPress Help For SEO?
The 4 reasons above should be convincing enough to make you want to convert, build, or migrate your website to WordPress – but in case you’re not sold yet – here is how WordPress is best for SEO (and subsequently why WebMechanix has “I <3 WordPress” bumper stickers):
- WordPress’ code is extremely clean… when Google (or any other search engine) sends their spiders to crawl the web, they read the code version of your website. WordPress outputs really clean, easy to read code for the search engines, which make the search engine spiders happy and coming back for more.
- If you use the right WordPress plugins – your newly published website pages and blog posts will get indexed within an hour… “What does that mean?” – on a static (or html) website, when you add a new page, Google doesn’t find out about it for several days, sometimes weeks! – With a properly configured WordPress website, Google will know about your website changes and additions pretty much the minute you make them!
Contact WebMechanix and let us configure, migrate, convert, or build your WordPress website.
- The WordPress community is large and always growing, which means WordPress is always updating and growing, which means there will always be someone out there that can help you with your website (should you need it).
Do You Want To Build Your Website In WordPress Yet?
Ok, we don’t REALLY have “I <3 WordPress” bumper stickers on our cars, but we might as well because we really love the Content Management System.
The reasons listed above give an overview of the benefits of WordPress… whether you have a html website that is static, or you’re on a custom CMS – moving to WordPress will prove to be an amazing investment.
If you’re still not convinced – OR if you want to speak about converting, migrating, or building your website with WordPress, call us @ 888.WEB.NUM1 .. OR fill out our contact form.