Web Developer Intern
- Elkridge, MD
- Development / UX & Design
Apply For Our Paid Web Developer Internship
We want you to be the next member of the WebMechanix team with an internship designed to kickstart your career in web development.
Why we want you
Web developer talent is in high demand. Every business needs it, but there’s not enough skilled developers to go around.
Schools prepare candidates the best they can, but when you’re working in an industry that changes faster than underwear, textbooks can only offer so much.
So, we want you to to train with our team and gain valuable industry experience.
Description of position
We’re looking for somebody who is familiar with web development technologies:
- PHP, HTML, and CSS
- Content Management Systems (such as WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Any other technologies that keep the web turning
Details of employment
- Compensation: $15/hr
- Period: May 2017 – Aug. 2017 (flexible)
- Employment Type: Full or Part Time
- Location: 6085 Marshalee Drive Ste. 100, Elkridge, MD 21075
Where to direct questions
If you have any questions about the internship, then please send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 443-927-7195 x7.
WebMechanix is an EOE/AA employer. We encourage M/F/V/D to apply.
We DO NOT accept applications or resumes for positions via email. Please follow the instructions below to be considered for this position.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Complete any additional application requirements that are sent to you via email.
- If qualified, a WebMechanix team member will contact you to setup an interview.