Today’s episode features highlights from four of our past guests that shared their secrets to marketing success.
Book a 30 minute call
Reserve 30 minutes with a strategist and get 30 hours worth of value.
Jordan Sher, the Vice President of Corporate and Brand Marketing at Gainsight and an advisor to AudiencePlus, broke down how earned media can influence performance marketing.
Isaac Ware, the Director of Demand Generation at UserGems, shares how to use multi-threading with paid media to boost close rates.
Briana Belisle, the Executive Vice President of Marketing at Field Nation, shares why you need to prioritize solving your prospects’ boring problems.
Darryl Praill, the Chief Marketing Officer at Agorapulse, shares why your team’s culture is so critical to success.
Quotes of the Shows:
- “My hot take is that brand corporate marketing and earned media can do a lot to help the performance marketing team achieve its goals” – Jordan Sher
- “We all know Multi-threading on the sales side of things, it’s been a playbook for decades, but marketers need to start doing it.” – Isaac Ware
- “There’s a mantra that I use to ground myself to make sure that I’m executing on what matters most to our prospects. The mantra is, solve the boring, but urgent problem” – Briana Belisle
- “Organizational culture, team culture is absolutely everything, and if you do not get that right from the beginning, then you are destined for failure.” – Darryl Praill
Jordan Sher’s Links:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordansher/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/headfullofideas
- Gainsight website: https://www.gainsight.com/
- AudiencePlus website: https://www.audienceplus.com/
- Jordan’s Episode:https://revenuedrivencmo.com/increase-awareness-with-earned-media-jordan-sher-the-revenue-driven-cmo-episode-095
Isaac Ware’s Links:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/isaac-ware/
- Company website: https://www.usergems.com/
- Isaac’s Episode:https://revenuedrivencmo.com/b2b-marketers-need-to-use-multi-threading-isaac-ware-the-revenue-driven-cmo-episode-096
Briana Belisle’s Links:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justbriana/
- Company website: https://fieldnation.com/
- Briana’s Episode:https://revenuedrivencmo.com/solve-your-prospects-urgent-problems-briana-belisle-the-revenue-driven-cmo-episode-097
Darryl Praill’s Links:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrylpraill/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ohpinion8ted
- Company website: https://www.agorapulse.com/
- Personal website: https://www.darrylpraill.com/
- Darryl’s Episode:https://revenuedrivencmo.com/the-key-to-great-team-culture-darryl-praill-the-revenue-driven-cmo-episode-098
Ways to Tune In:
- Amazon Music:https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/7334aa0c-702a-47aa-8c55-760fa2cf4dda/the-revenue-driven-cmo
- Apple Podcast:https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-revenue-driven-cmo/id1638785560
- Google Podcast:https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9tb3JlbWFya2V0aW5nLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
- Listen Notes:https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/3-minute-marketing-with-chris-mechanic-rdU1oESluqs/
Most newsletters suck...
So while we technically have to call this a daily newsletter so people know what it is, it's anything but.
You won't find any 'industry standards' or 'guru best practices' here - only the real stuff that actually moves the needle.