Today’s episode is a little special, in that it features four amazing insights from four outstanding CMOs and VPs of Marketing.
Book a 30 minute call
Reserve 30 minutes with a strategist and get 30 hours worth of value.
Allison MacLeod, CMO of Flywire, shares why CMOs need to think like CROs.
Juliette Kopecky, CMO of LinkSquares, outlines what marketers can gain from sitting in on sales calls.
Scott Neuman, Vice President of Corporate Marketing at Calix, discusses how to empower your employees to share your brand’s story.
Finally, Mike Manheimer, CMO and Head of Growth of PostScript, looks into what the future of SMS means for both B2C and B2B marketing.
Quotes of the Shows:
- “Really you want to, as a CMO, be closest to the revenue and understand the return of everything you’re doing. How that is accelerating sales, upsell, and client retention. Truly be in lockstep in sharing goals with the sales organization.” – Allison MacLeod
- “So you’ve got to get over the fear (of using SMS), you’ve got to structure a test for your brand and figure out how to actually start doing it so you can get some feedback.” – Mike Manheimer
- “I’m a firm believer that marketing shouldn’t and can’t exist in a vacuum” – Juliette Kopecky
- “Anyone who works for your company, whether it’s someone at the reception desk at headquarters, or one of your sales leaders, or your head of supply chain, they are all an ambassador of your brand.” – Scott Neuman
Allison MacLeod’s Links:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/allisonbmacleod/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/allisonbmacleod/
- Company website: https://www.flywire.com/
- Allison’s Episode:https://revenuedrivencmo.com/how-to-think-like-a-cro-allison-macleod-the-revenue-driven-cmo-episode-101
Mike Manheimer’s Links:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikemanheimer/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mikemanheimer
- Company website: https://postscript.io/
- Mike’s Episode:https://revenuedrivencmo.com/successfully-using-sms-in-b2b-marketing-mike-manheimer-the-revenue-driven-cmo-episode-102
Juliette Kopecky’s Links:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/juliettek/
- Company website: https://linksquares.com/
- Juliette’s Episode:https://revenuedrivencmo.com/the-multi-disciplined-marketing-leader-juliette-kopecky-the-revenue-driven-cmo-episode-100
Scott Neuman’s Links:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottneuman/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/scottneuman41
- Company website: https://www.calix.com/
- Scott’s Episode:https://revenuedrivencmo.com/website/leveraging-every-ambassador-of-your-brand-scott-neuman-the-revenue-driven-cmo-episode-099
Ways to Tune In:
- Amazon Music:https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/7334aa0c-702a-47aa-8c55-760fa2cf4dda/the-revenue-driven-cmo
- Apple Podcast:https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-revenue-driven-cmo/id1638785560
- Google Podcast:https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9tb3JlbWFya2V0aW5nLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
- Listen Notes:https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/3-minute-marketing-with-chris-mechanic-rdU1oESluqs/
Most newsletters suck...
So while we technically have to call this a daily newsletter so people know what it is, it's anything but.
You won't find any 'industry standards' or 'guru best practices' here - only the real stuff that actually moves the needle.