How Much Money Would A Malicious Website Attack Cost Your Business?
Attacks don’t have to turn into hacks to hurt your brand. Non-intrusive attacks can knock your site offline, wasting your company thousands of dollars on ads leading visitors to a 404 page.
And if attackers succeed in gaining access to your website’s backend, the cost of losing control over your audience’s personally identifiable information (PII) can be astronomical.
Take the steps needed to protect your website and your users. Sign up for complete website security, monitoring, and remediation services and rest easy knowing your website is guarded. You can’t afford to ignore the threat.
Eliminate Blind Spots With Trusted Website Security Solutions
Your customers, prospects, and employees all trust your website to keep personally identifiable information protected. Don’t betray that trust by leaving your website vulnerable to attack.
Reduce the risk of attack by using website security services trusted by businesses throughout the Baltimore area and around the world.
Website Updates & Maintenance
Website and server vulnerabilities are discovered every day. Sometimes it’s the good guys finding the vulnerabilities. Sometimes it’s the bad guys.
You need to make sure your website is routinely updated and audited to address any new security threats. Because if your CMS, plugins, themes, and other website components are not up-to-date or become incompatible, you risk exposing your site and your users to malicious cyber-attacks.
Let us help you perform the periodic website security maintenance needed to keep your website safe.
Security Configuration & Monitoring
Keep hackers away with advanced website security and ensure they stay away with continuous monitoring.
Firewalls, blacklist, and malware detection all work together to make sure that hackers cannot easily access your website.
And if a hacker gains access through an employee or any other unknown vulnerability, then website monitoring services immediately identify any malicious activities before they can be exploited and harm your business.
Let us help you secure your website and prevent unauthorized access with our advanced website security configuration and monitoring services.
Website Backup Configuration
Don’t let a catastrophic website security disaster lead to unrecoverable data loss. Put a website backup plan in place and enjoy peace of mind.
A professional website backup prepares you for worst case scenarios. In the event of a catastrophic attack or systems failure, you’ll be able to get your website back up and running with minimal losses. Just don’t wait until it’s too late.
Let us help you configure on-site and off-site website backups to give your company a recovery plan it can count on.
Remediation & Restoration
Recover your website and remove any lingering effects from an attack with website remediation and restoration services.
Remediation and restoration services make sure that your business doesn’t have to skip a beat in the unlikely event of a cybersecurity disaster. Otherwise, data loss and unaddressed problems will force your team to spend time on issues that could have easily been prevented or planned around.
Let our team implement recovery and restoration services to make sure your website always stays up and running.
Website Security, Monitoring, & Remediation Plans
Protect your brand and your customers by signing up for comprehensive website security services from experienced professionals.
Our website security, monitoring, and remediation plans can all be customized to match whatever unique cybersecurity vulnerabilities your business may face.
If you have questions about any of our security, monitoring, and remediation plans, then feel free to contact our team for more information.
All packages include:
Pro (Most Popular)
Includes Basic Plan, Plus:
- Support for SSL & PCI Compliance
- Database vulnerability scanning
- Website Antivirus
- Website Firewall
- Advanced Denial of Service (DDoS) Protection
- Automatic Scans for Malware & Hacks every 6 hours
- Blacklist Scanning & Monitoring every 6 hours
- Website uptime monitoring and web host coordination
- Domain Locking - prohibit transfers or modification without authorization
- Email & Telephone Support; response within 12 hours (Mon - Fri)
- Website security enhancements
- Automatic Scans for Malware & Hacks every 12 hours
- Blacklist Scanning & Monitoring every 12 hours
- Brute Force protection and prevention
- Various security modifications to common WordPress vulnerabilities
- WordPress Core and Plugin updated multiple times per week (if updates available)
- Critical WordPress Core and Plugin updates performed within 24 hours of release
- Email Support; response within 24 hours
(Mon - Fri)
Includes Pro Plan, Plus:
- External link detection
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) and site speed tuning
- Secure, VPS or dedicated web hosting coordination (additional fees may apply)
- Monitoring of your site’s server logs and taking action when abnormalities are found
- Automatic Scans for Malware & Hacks every half hour
- Blacklist Scanning & Monitoring every half hour
- Priority Email & Telephone Support - (Mon - Fri)