3 higher education marketing strategies you can implement today to improve recruiting, retention, and advancement plans
We all know first impressions are important. But did you know that the vast majority of university website visitors will only view your website once? Understanding the critical moments of a student’s online decision process making can make all the difference.
Learn how you can use these school marketing strategies to optimize your university’s website for digital recruitment. These higher education marketing ideas will attract students the first time, improve your school’s conversion rate, and increase school enrollment.
Our comprehensive university marketing guide breaks down what you need to know in the world of higher education SEO. From A/B testing to Google Analytics, we’ve prepped you for success.
Download our Insider Guide for Higher-Ed Marketing Ideas, it’s free!
Here are a few points our guide will teach you:
- How to determine and establish online A/B tests
- Ways to optimize your university’s webpages for SEO
- How to audit Google Analytics for precious insights
- Establish heat-maps to see student enrollment intent
- Create memorable university marketing campaigns that win