Web Design Intern
- Elkridge, MD
- UX & Design
Apply For Our UX/UI Web Designer Paid Internship
We want you to be the next member of the WebMechanix team with an internship to kickstart your career UI/UX & creative design.
Why we want you
High quality web design talent is in high demand. Every business needs it, but there’s not enough skilled designers to go around.
Schools prepare candidates the best they can, but when you’re working in an industry that changes faster than underwear, textbooks can only offer so much.
So, we want you to to train with our team and gain valuable industry experience.
Description of position
We’re looking for somebody who is familiar with web design practices and tools such as:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- User Interface (UI) & User Experience (UX) design
- Understanding of existing and emerging digital channels
- Knowledge in advertising and digital storytelling
Details of employment
- Compensation: $15/hr
- Period: Jan. 2018 – Apr. 2018 (flexible)
- Employment Type: Full or Part Time
- Location: 6085 Marshalee Drive Ste. 100, Elkridge, MD 21075
Where to direct questions
If you have any questions about the web designer internship, then please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 443-927-7195 x7.
WebMechanix is an EOE/AA employer. We encourage M/F/V/D to apply.
We DO NOT accept applications or resumes for positions via email. Please follow the instructions below to be considered for this position.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Complete any additional application requirements that are sent to you via email.
- If qualified, a WebMechanix team member will contact you to setup an interview.