Director of Strategy
- Elkridge, MD
- Executive / Marketing
Our company is looking for an experienced digital marketing executive to become our newest Director of Strategy.
Sound like you? Well, read on and apply at the bottom if you believe you’re the perfect fit.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Director of Strategy, you would develop and oversee marketing strategies for key client accounts. Your day-to-day duties would see you working with several teams of marketers within our company to execute each client strategy and help team members grow their skills.
Key account supervision
- Responsible for overall strategic direction of key client accounts
- Develops and manages projects, including strategies, implementations plans, measurement systems, staffing plans, timelines and budgets
- Aids in developing and delivering client presentations
- Ensures management of client expectations
- Responsible for training, managing, developing and mentoring multiple teams
- Provides timely feedback on job performance to the team
- Identifies growth trajectories for staff and ensure direct reports understand expectations and promotion criteria
- Ensures clear direction in a supportive environment
- Drafts high-level communications, including presentations, opinion pieces, client memos
- Publishes thought leadership content to our blog, other websites, and across social platforms
- Ensures all written materials and correspondence are strategic and meet the client’s and account’s objectives
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years demonstrated track record in marketing agency
- Digital marketing skills:
- Organic search / content marketing
- Paid search / display / social / native / mobile
- Email / marketing automation
- Analytics / conversion / U/X
- Persuasive copywriting
- Systems / technologies of interest:
- WordPress, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, Mailchimp, Salesforce
- AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Excel / Google Sheets
- Local SEO tools
- Google Analytics, Google/Bing webmaster tools
- Moz, Google Keyword/Display Planner
- CrazyEgg, Qualaroo, KissMetrics
- The list goes on…
- Sector & industry experience with B2B:
- SaaS / Technology
- Speciality consulting / professional services
- Healthcare & wellness – (hospitals, home health, luxury services a plus)
- Education & training – (B2B training, higher education, for-profit education a plus)
- Non-profits & associations – (member-based associations & medical a plus)
- Executive skills:
- Developing / executing marketing strategy
- Prioritizing initiatives & task delegating
- Coaching / mentoring / teaching
- Holding people accountable, reporting upwards
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Paid health/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with competitive matching
- Unlimited vacation and paid time off
- “Beer Fridays” and catered lunches
- Casual dress and work environment
- Flexible scheduling and telecommuting
- Awesome team of cool and kind people to work with
- Fast growth environment offering unlimited opportunities
- Fill out the online application form.
- Complete any additional application requirements that are sent to you via email.
- If qualified, a WebMechanix team member will contact you to setup an interview.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation will vary based on experience and passion.
Other benefits and perks:
WebMechanix is an EOE/AA employer. We encourage M/F/V/D to apply.
We DO NOT accept applications or resumes for positions via email. Please follow the instructions below to be considered for this position.