Digital Marketing Strategist
- Elkridge, MD
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketer to join our team of online marketing heroes.
Our team at WebMechanix dreams big but stays nimble. We operate in a fast-moving industry that changes more often than underpants. So if you want to grow your skills alongside a fast-moving marketing agency, then you’re exactly who we want to work with.
- Auditing websites for SEO and conversion opportunities
- Creating targeted and automated ROI-focused email campaigns
- Identifying actionable insights through Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Working within a team to implement diverse digital marketing plans on time and on budget
- Staying up to date on the latest industry trends
- Communicating opportunities for new client features and optimizations
Skills & Experience
- 1+ year experience at a digital marketing agency
- Strong written communication skills
- Knowledge of factors influencing search engine rankings
- Able to turn market research (e.g. keyword research) into actionable tasks
- Able to self motivate and identify opportunities for enhancing processes and campaigns
- Able to learn from others and contribute your knowledge to an existing knowledge base
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analytics certified
- HubSpot Product certified
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation will vary based on experience and passion.
Other benefits and perks:
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Paid health/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with competitive matching
- Unlimited vacation and paid time off
- “Beer Fridays” and randomly catered lunches
- Casual dress and work environment
- Flexible scheduling and telecommuting
- Awesome team of cool and kind people to work with
WebMechanix is an EOE/AA employer. We encourage M/F/V/D to apply.
We DO NOT accept applications or resumes for positions via email. Please follow the instructions below to be considered for this position.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Complete any additional application requirements that are sent to you via email.
- If qualified, a WebMechanix team member will contact you to setup an interview.