Digital Marketing Strategist
- Elkridge, MD
WebMechanix is looking for multiple Digital Marketing Strategists / Specialists.
The position is responsible for campaign strategy development / execution and the day-to-day management of client accounts. You’ll need to be familiar with several platforms and marketing channels. At the end of the day — you’re helping businesses reach and convert their prospects into leads / sales — delivering an ROI ?
Does this sound like you? Check out the responsibilities and look over our coveted skills to make sure you’re a good fit then apply at the bottom of the post.
- Recommending and implementing SEO, PPC, Email, & CRO opportunities
- Managing accounts on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and other ad platforms
- Architecting marketing automation (MA) sequences and drafting both automated and dedicated email campaigns
- Using reporting tools, including Google Analytics, Data Studio, and SuperMetrics
- Staying up to date on the latest industry trends
- Blogging to share your industry knowledge with industry peers and would-be clients
Skills & Experience
- 1+ years experience in paid media management & Adwords
- 1+ years experience with SEO and/or CRO and/or Email Marketing
- Some experience with project or account management
- Experience with media buying outside of GDN
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to self motivate and identify opportunities for enhancing processes and campaigns
- Able to learn from others and contribute your knowledge to an existing knowledge base
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analytics certified
- HubSpot Product certified
- Experience with programmatic advertising
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation will vary based on experience and passion.
Other benefits and perks:
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Paid health/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with competitive matching
- Unlimited vacation and paid time off
- “Beer Fridays” and randomly catered lunches
- Casual dress and work environment
- Flexible scheduling and telecommuting
- Awesome team of cool and kind people to work with
WebMechanix is an EOE/AA employer. We encourage M/F/V/D to apply.