Digital Marketing Strategist
- Elkridge, MD
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist that specializes in PPC and SEM campaigns.
The position is responsible for campaign strategy development and the day-to-day management of client accounts. Primarily, the accounts and campaigns you will work on will be run through AdWords, but you’ll also need to be familiar with other platforms and marketing channels. Additionally, experience with media buying outside of Google Display Network would make you an ideal candidate.
Does this sound like you? Check out the projected responsibilities and look over our coveted skills to make sure you’re a good fit then apply at the bottom of the post.
- Daily account management of accounts on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and other ad platforms
- Maintaining and monitoring bids, budgets, ROI, and other important account metrics
- Using reporting tools, including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing adCenter, and Hubspot
- Recommending and implementing paid media opportunities
- Communicating campaign results to clients and senior leadership
- Communicating opportunities for new features and optimizations
Skills & Experience
- 1+ years experience in paid media management
- 1+ years experience with AdWords
- Some experience with project or account management
- Experience with media buying outside of GDN
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to self motivate and identify opportunities for enhancing processes and campaigns
- Able to learn from others and contribute your knowledge to an existing knowledge base
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analytics certified
- HubSpot Product certified
- Experience with programmatic advertising
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation will vary based on experience and passion.
Other benefits and perks:
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Paid health/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with competitive matching
- Unlimited vacation and paid time off
- “Beer Fridays” and randomly catered lunches
- Casual dress and work environment
- Flexible scheduling and telecommuting
- Awesome team of cool and kind people to work with
WebMechanix is an EOE/AA employer. We encourage M/F/V/D to apply.
We DO NOT accept applications or resumes for positions via email. Please follow the instructions below to be considered for this position.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Complete any additional application requirements that are sent to you via email.
- If qualified, a WebMechanix team member will contact you to setup an interview.